odonnell

University Project

Hi there,

I am currently gathering information regarding CCTV as part of a report for university. I am of a mechanical background studying Building Services Engineering; however, the report is for an electrical module therefore I’m trying to gather as much information as possible on the subject.

I would be extremely grateful if you could help me with any information on any regarding any technical information (Design, Installation, Cabling etc to be based on a new office building)

I have bought a reference book 'CCTV Surveillance Video Practices and Technology' by 'Herman Kruegle'

I would greatly appreciate any information or help on where to get the relevant information.

Kind Regards,

Just a little advice...

Don't expect people to fish for you. If they do, be ware of their intentions.

Your question is entirely too broad... you're lucky you got a reply at all.

Hi there,

I am currently gathering information regarding CCTV as part of a report for university. I am of a mechanical background studying Building Services Engineering; however, the report is for an electrical module therefore I’m trying to gather as much information as possible on the subject.

I would be extremely grateful if you could help me with any information on any regarding any technical information (Design, Installation, Cabling etc to be based on a new office building)

I have bought a reference book 'CCTV Surveillance Video Practices and Technology' by 'Herman Kruegle'

I would greatly appreciate any information or help on where to get the relevant information.

Kind Regards,

Start with the design.

This starts with the definition of the operational requirement, confirmation of legislative and regulatory codes, confirmation of management requirements all which lead to the start of the technical design process.

Hope this helps.

Ilkie

Just a little advice...

Don't expect people to fish for you. If they do, be ware of their intentions.

Your question is entirely too broad... you're lucky you got a reply at all.

I never expected anyone to fish for me at all, Only looked for someone to point me in the right direction for information

Hi there,

Kind Regards,

Start with the design.

This starts with the definition of the operational requirement, confirmation of legislative and regulatory codes, confirmation of management requirements all which lead to the start of the technical design process.

Hope this helps.

Ilkie

Thanks very much for this.