Dirk_D

Motorola Atrix - think I'm going to get one Tuesday

I lost my iphone between filling up & the job yesterday, and I'm thinking of going with the Motola Atrix to replace it.

The iphone was trashed after being skied with for >2 seasons & didn't even ring through reliably so I was shopping before the mishap.

I'm thinking of just getting a home & car dock, not the "notebook" dock, maybe later, maybe not.

Anybody else heard anything about this phone? It looks like it took the consumer's best award @ CES, for all categories, so I'm thinking it must be good.

If only I could buy another Samsung SPH-I500 (my fav phone of all time), I'm not sure I need a gigantic screen in my pocket.

http://reviews.cnet.com/motorola-atrix-review/#reviewPage1

sph-i500

1468197777_767032e03a_o-1.jpg

trying to figure it out. coming from an iphone. The fingerprint scanner is pretty easy, texting is nice, size seems about the same. I was out in the field all day though, same thing tomorrow.

I'm having trouble setting up Google Voice (visual voicemail) - well, trouble setting up my greeting anyway.

nope, don't think I'm going to - the other docks look pretty interesting though. I think I'll go with the vehicle & home ones, not the entertainment package.

I haven't figured out how to port contacts etc over yet.

Got the phone @ Radio shack for $150, 157 otd.