madkad

Web DVR Vewier on my website?

Hi

OK I own a web host that I went to set up for just me a web viewer software so that I can go to that domain name and login to view my CCTV from anywhere I have internet access?

I have my DVR all set up on a network at home

I have signed up with DynDNS

is that a software that can do this?

I have seen in the past CCTV on the internet, is that the same?

I know my DVR doesn't have any software that is built in, I normally view mine by a software that is on my computer, and I place the IP in of the DVR and the Ports, If i can do it that way surely over the internet is possible?

Thanks

The only way to do this would be to complicated and you need the computers with software connected to internet and running dvr software, then you can upload content and stream to website, but it involves complicated coding as well, but is not impossible.

The second easier option is to upgrade dvr to web based remote viewing and you can log in anywhere using internet explorer and view cameras.

Saj

What brand is the DVR?

Do you have a link to the software?

Even though there may be no browser app, the desktop software may still have an ActiveX that could be used.

Thanks SAJEEL, funds are low, I was hoping there may have been a script made already online

What brand is the DVR?

Do you have a link to the software?

Even though there may be no browser app, the desktop software may still have an ActiveX that could be used.

Its a Xvision one called TDVR4 USB Version

I cant find a link to the software, its called netviewer

I tried some on your site the remote viewing software ones that is, buy none would work as none seem to ask for the following:

ip:

port CMD

Port Data

Password

they all seem to ask for more or less information

Maybe if I cant do the internet way there is a way I can do it from my Nokia N97mini? like some good app?

EDIt you can get the software here:

http://factory.y3k.com/

you have to select the following from the dropdown boxes:

Software

DVR's

T Range

TDVDR4-USB