nmartinezjr

IP camera system for grocery store.

Hi to everyone since Im new here. I own a grocery store and I want to install a 16 IP Megapixel camera setup. I want some input as to what are some good brands out there and which ones I should stay away from. My budget is from 5k to 9k for the whole system "NVR, CAMS, ETC, ETC" . So far I've looked at Sony, Pelco and Samsung.

Hi to everyone since Im new here. I own a grocery store and I want to install a 16 IP Megapixel camera setup. I want some input as to what are some good brands out there and which ones I should stay away from. My budget is from 5k to 9k for the whole system "NVR, CAMS, ETC, ETC" . So far I've looked at Sony, Pelco and Samsung.

16 -IP Vivotek plus Exacq soft

good for budget system

How about Geovision MP cameras, comes with free 32 channel Geovision NVR software.

Or CNB MP Cameras, also come with free NVR software.

Both seem like decent options for budget MP.

CNB also have SDK available.

Geovision also have a Fisheye MP camera which is inexpensive compared to other brands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BjlpAACkMs

How about Geovision MP cameras, comes with free 32 channel Geovision NVR software.

Or CNB MP Cameras, also come with free NVR software.

Both seem like decent options for budget MP.

CNB also have SDK available.

Geovision also have a Fisheye MP camera which is inexpensive compared to other brands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BjlpAACkMs

Agree

Also not bad choice

start to hear good review from ppl

Agree

Also not bad choice

start to hear good review from ppl

Which one did you hear of? Im thinking of testing them out, just not sure which to begin with?

I think CNB might be a gamble but prices are good, seen others using the Geo's on here though the cost is more.

thanks

I don't want to say it but ***cough *** ACTi ***cough, cough*** also has free NVR software and is definitely a budget IP solution. Results may vary.... As ak said Vivotek is a decent choice and they have a decent indoor IR dome you could also look at.

Also keep in mind usability of the VMS software. How long will it take you to install and configure the software with the cameras? How long will it take you to search video when a incident happens? Very import to consider when your using MP cameras.

Vivotek cameras a looking very nice for the price these days.