cglaeser

Avigilon ACC timeline is sweet

I've only been playing with one camera and I need to connect to several more cameras and store more video to make a fair comparison, but the speed of the ACC timeline is very nice. I know ACC installers have made similar comments in the past.

One quick question. It appears that when I cycle the camera connection in ACC, I must reenter the camera username and password, is that right? Or, is there a way to save this information so cameras can be reconnected without reentering this information?

Best,

Christopher

I've only been playing with one camera and I need to connect to several more cameras and store more video to make a fair comparison, but the speed of the ACC timeline is very nice. I know ACC installers have made similar comments in the past.

One quick question. It appears that when I cycle the camera connection in ACC, I must reenter the camera username and password, is that right? Or, is there a way to save this information so cameras can be reconnected without reentering this information?

Best,

Christopher

What camera ?

I have demo server with Sanyo and few Avigilon and no "reentering" problem

rock solid

What camera ?

I have demo server with Sanyo and few Avigilon and no "reentering" problem

rock solid

Really? I just picked a random camera on my LAN, which happens to be an Axis 207MW. What happens when you click Connect? For the 207MW, it generates a dialog box that says, "This camera requires a user name and password."

As you know, Exacq maintains this information for all cameras, and all you need to do is check/uncheck the box next to each camera to connect/disconnect, with no need to reenter any information.

Best,

Christopher

What camera ?

I tested three more cameras and they did not require reentering the username and password. Here's my observation:

Requires reentering username and password?

Axis 207MW - yes

Axis 223M - No

Axis Q7404 - No

Panasonic 502 - No

Must be some models and not others.

Best,

Christopher

When reviewing recorded video in ACC, is it possible to automatically skip sections that do not have any recorded activity?

Best,

Christopher

I have a pair of Sanyo's and never had to re-enter anything in Avigilon. If I disconnect then reconnect my HD4600, it will revert to only one stream. Not a huge deal, but kind of annoying.

I have a pair of Sanyo's and never had to re-enter anything in Avigilon. If I disconnect then reconnect my HD4600, it will revert to only one stream. Not a huge deal, but kind of annoying.

I rebooted the computer and the ACC server was able to reconnect to all the cameras, so clearly it is storing the username and password for all the cameras. Must be a glitch for some camera models.

Best,

Christopher