Sign in to follow this  
cctvguy1

Hello Everyone, I'm ah Newbie!

So I am a newbie to the industry, just started working for Zmodo. I know that our products are not a "top of the line" brand but from what I know so far we do provide some fairly reasonable features/specifications for our price range. I look forward to learning from everybody and figuring out more about the security industry! If anyone has any questions or would like to inquire about any of our products specifically, shoot me a message!

So I am a newbie to the industry, just started working for Zmodo. I know that our products are not a "top of the line" brand but from what I know so far we do provide some fairly reasonable features/specifications for our price range. I look forward to learning from everybody and figuring out more about the security industry! If anyone has any questions or would like to inquire about any of our products specifically, shoot me a message!

Where are you based? this is a global forum, members in China,UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Emirates, Israel and lots more. I wish everyone would fill in their location, it's not that difficult and would save a LOT of time.

Tis is aimed at everyone not just you so don't take it personally, you are welcome here

I've lost count of the times I heard the question "Where are you" being asked on this forum, so come on guys fill in your location.