sicctv

Best book or website for beginners

Hello,

I am sort of new to this industry and I wanted to know if everyone can tell me what they think is the best website or book available that will explain EVERYTHING about cctv including everything thats part of it. Also for running a cctv security business.

i personally think forums are the best for figuring out problems and stuff but i know there has to be good books/sites that explain this whole thing and how to make a business out of it.

thanks alot

ask tons of questions on this site. I owe alot of my success to the people who has helped me on this site. I have learned alot in a short amount of time.

Franchises are the fastest way to get into an industry you know little about and they support you in every aspect

of running that business, product support and source and more importantly training and marketing support etc. The whole package. The advantage is that you can be up and running in very little time.

There may be security Franchises in the USA are there any in the UK, I have only seen one and they didn't impress me at all.

The one I saw didn't offer system survey and planning as part of their package, which would be a crucial element for a 'freshman'.

Former Snap On tools man here....

Are you in the UK?