uglykid

Help me identify this card?

I bought a used card off ebay, and having issues with it (bad horizontal sync), so I'm looking for tech support, but not sure whose card it really is..

$(KGrHqIOKjYE4!eH220fBOIJyhKc)!~~_12.JPG

The chips are techwell, and it was sold as a techwell, but it came with a mini-cd with iDVR4000, which I'm reading is popular among the clones.

Here's the original ebay add. http://www.ebay.com/itm/150640264560

Any thoughts?

If the cameras are all looking slightly scrambled, it's possible the card is designed for a different video standard than your cameras. If you're using NTSC cameras, it could mean the card supports PAL... or vice-versa.

Do you think you could contact the ebay seller about this? Maybe there is a jumper or something that will allow you to change the video standard its using?

The picture doesn't look scrambled, but it scrolls up the screen like the horizontal hold is broken on an old tv.

Fast too, once or twice a second, so it's difficult to tell if you're actually getting a clear picture of something. Unless you do a still capture, then it's a perfect image, just somewhere mid roll.

There's no jumpers on the card, but there is settings for NTSC/PAL in the idvr software. Changing them made no difference though.

The seller didn't list anything about working or not in the auction, so I assume he'll tell me to pound sand, but I'll try anyway.

Problem solved, it was settings, and a bug in the software. (the bug was "apply to all" apparently didn't...)