Sign in to follow this  
phantom

Remote view problem

Hi,

My first post on here, i have a generic 4CH H.264 DVR up until recently was able to view cameras on local network and internet but my passwords have been lost and i cannot login anymore to view my cameras, the passwords i was using were not the default. is there any way of resetting to default passwords again? the software is video viewer version 0.1.8.1.

thanks in advance for any advice

hi im looking for passwords for video viewer/web viewer i have admin password for dvr operation, is the password for web viewer i.e when you input ip address in browser the same as the password for video viewer software? is so then i just need to reset that password.

hi im looking for passwords for video viewer/web viewer i have admin password for dvr operation, is the password for web viewer i.e when you input ip address in browser the same as the password for video viewer software? is so then i just need to reset that password.

for your dvr the passwords are user >>>admin password >0000 but for remote viewing user>admin password > admin

i changed the password which i cant remember and lost the piece of paper i wrote it down on, will uninstall and reinstall of video viewer reset it for me?

i changed the password which i cant remember and lost the piece of paper i wrote it down on, will uninstall and reinstall of video viewer reset it for me?

just make a new one in dvr. if you have the master dvr password