I purchased a 16 camera H.264 dvr system from someone. I have this system all set up at home with no problem,

The issue I have is this.

I have no clue what brand or model. I see no real markings of who made this thing therefor I have no idea where to even begin to find software updates, or even the correct PC software or mobile app.

I do have dyndns set up and can remote into the system which brings up a "netserveillance WEB" application.

the version reads V2.40.R06 Build date 2010-05-18:01:47

I would love to find a working APP, and PC software that work for this thing.

HELP where do I begin????

I purchased a 16 camera H.264 dvr system from someone. I have this system all set up at home with no problem,

The issue I have is this.

I have no clue what brand or model. I see no real markings of who made this thing therefor I have no idea where to even begin to find software updates, or even the correct PC software or mobile app.

I do have dyndns set up and can remote into the system which brings up a "netserveillance WEB" application.

the version reads V2.40.R06 Build date 2010-05-18:01:47

I would love to find a working APP, and PC software that work for this thing.

HELP where do I begin????

hi. can you take a photo of your dvr and if you can a picture of the screen display

After some searching this site I saw something about QQeye which rung a bell that I might have seen in the user manual. I saw that people were saying to try Meye on andriod. I downloaded it it worked! i then exited and tried again and i get connection successful then "no response" ... SO close!

I can try to get some pics when I am home

Ok i know it has been a while. I ha gotten this to work with Meye for the longest. I am now having new troubles. Seemed to be having issues moving from one channel to another with the web viewer or phone/ipad apps. It seems to lock up the dvr or sometimes even force it to reboot. i have tried many encode settings etc. HELP see attached picture

photo.JPG.37c5b11bd716cdfae3f74b1456622c18.JPG

Well I Finally got some firmware that I thought was for my box however obvioulsy it was not. Needless to say It froze during writing and not the whole system is bricked and will not boot. Any Idea how I can possibly get this thing back or where I can get generic software that may work on it?

If you open it up, there may be a "reset" jumper that will clear all settings, that MIGHT get it back running (wouldn't hold my breath though). Would probably look something like this:

198931_1.jpg

You could try looking for an "FCC ID" number silk-screen or stamped on the mainboard - if you can find that, you should be able to look up the manufacturer at the FCC's website (www.fcc.gov). It will probably look something like this (below the sticker):

198931_1.gif

Are there any other labels on the outside of the case at all?

Here is a pic of the inside and the only sticker what so ever on the entire thing.

No FCC tag no serial no nothing.

bottom2.jpg.79ea71d0af7c4b25e48b3243e8e0543e.jpg

inside2.jpg.9f666142aa36b35f514231259a0e6109.jpg