alpine0000

Exacqvision got better!

Did anybody else update to the latest version of exacq client software (4.7) and notice that the search has improved a lot?? You can now specify a 'start' AND an 'end' time. Thank goodness!!! Even though the search hasnt gotten any faster, for me, this is still huge " title="Applause" />

They haven't updated their blog yet, so I'm still trying to figure out what all has changed in this version. Anybody notice any other new stuff in this version?

Did anybody else update to the latest version of exacq client software (4.7) and notice that the search has improved a lot?? You can now specify a 'start' AND an 'end' time. Thank goodness!!! Even though the search hasnt gotten any faster, for me, this is still huge " title="Applause" />

They haven't updated their blog yet, so I'm still trying to figure out what all has changed in this version. Anybody notice any other new stuff in this version?

Thx for info

should check more often

guess will have to update some "happy" customers

but in mean time I am done with Exacq

they are "day care" app compare with Avigilon

the same can be sad about their support

p.s. I am sure they still buffer video for client

suck

I don't have an answer for you on new features, as I only have one ExacqVision in the field, and I have not upgraded it in two years. But I find it interesting the you find the search slow as well. I never used them again after my first install with them... as I could not believe how long it took to search through video. AverMedia is my favorite for being able to scrub video very fast. I could never figure out why ExacqVision can't work on that search speed. It was great software in every other way.

Sorry... I drifted...

hey are "day care" app compare with Avigilon

the same can be sad about their support

p.s. I am sure they still buffer video for client

suck

No doubt Avigilon is one of the best softwares out there. It's also one of the most expensive.

Don't for get to pay your yearly upgrade fees to get the update

I could never figure out why ExacqVision can't work on that search speed.

Easy

when client ask for video

its create temp file before it will show up (that takes time)

look for temp dir if u want to find actual "file"

once u stop searching it will self delete

I spoke with Exacq when they first came out a few years back before they started using any 3rd party reps. It appeared to me that they had a solid starting point and they really understood what customers where looking for in a NVR and Hybrid system. Fast forward a few years later and the software really hasn't evolved much. They grew within their niche, which was hybrid systems and it looks like they couldn't see past this.

I personally never sold the product, after demoing it I determined it would be best to wait for them to work out the kinks, probably a good decision in hindsight. I don't think they even sell the cards separately anymore, you have to buy the entire system from them, correct? I do like the pricing for their NVR software as it scales to any size system since your paying per individual channel.

Don't for get to pay your yearly upgrade fees to get the update

i've been meaning to talk to you... i *might* switch to avigilon when my exacqvision subscription expires (april 8, 2012), or maybe even a little bit before. the only thing holding me back is the high price of the iOS gateway license. hmmm.... decisions decisions...

This is the comment from exacq on twitter. "Updated search page, client login, dewarping, more." I am registered in there webinar about 4.7 and will let everyone know what I find out.