Sign in to follow this  
MarkD

Too expensive

Hi,

The CCTV firm my company currently uses don't seem very technically competent had great difficulty setting our system up to capture the month of footage we required - was an LJD security PC based system with Hikvision capture card. They only ever changed the base quality settings or the framerate. Meant we'd have camera running at high FPS all night wasting storage space when I'm sure the FPS was adjustable by schedule and motion sensing.

The area covered is a medium petrol station with 4 cameras in the shop and 4 on the forcourt.

Our system is broke we have an old LJD Leviathan on loan whlist deciding whether to upgrade to s 16 camera capable system or get the old system refurbished.

Can't remember what they were asking for the systems but they wanted £600 per extra external camera and £400 per extra internal camera including installation and all cable running.

This seems excessive and they don't seem too competent, does this seem excessive to you guys?

Can't remember what they were asking for the systems but they wanted £600 per extra external camera and £400 per extra internal camera including installation and all cable running.

that depends on what cameras were being installed (do you know the spec of them)

that depends on what cameras were being installed (do you know the spec of them)

Same as our current ones so I'll have a look at those and get back to you