quick_pick

Questions about my IQinvision IQeye IQ751

I just purchased an IQeye IQ751, model #IQ751V3NPNE, and an external iluminator for use of monitoring my home on the internet at night while there are not any lights on in my house.

The camera has to be shipped to me so it will be a couple of days before i get it.

Is the iq751 relatively easy to put online?

Is there a limit to the number of people who can view it online at one time?

Should i be teaching myself how to use a particular software while i am waiting for my camera to be delivered?

Is the iq751 a reliable camera?

Also

What is you experts general opinion of this particular camera

Thank you in advance

[if you can't pick it in under two minutes, drill it]

I've had a number of 751s at my home and was reasonably happy with them. I did have sensor failures on most of them, but IQ replaced them without a hassle. I've now replaced all these with 752s and 753s for the day/night features.

There's not much you have to do to get ready. It's very easy to access and providing you can reach them from the internet, it's easy to bring it up on the web. You can give access to as many as you want and even set it up without passwords.

HTH,

Kevin

An active member of cctvforum.com set up my router/modem/camera remotely over the internet

My IQ751 is AWESOME---with my external illuminator, it can see in a completely dark room as clearly as if all of the lights were turned on

The picture is always very clear, even in the dark...

The IQ751 is just an outright AWESOME camera!