Sign in to follow this  
MikeInTampa

Viewing Qvis DVR/CNB VBM Camera over IP Cam Viewer Lite

I am trying to see a CNB VBM camera on a Qvis DVR over the internet using the Android applicaiton "IP Cam Viewer Lite". After typing in all the settings, during test on phone, I receive message "unable to retrieve image from camera".

The CNB VBM camera is not a selection on the configuration. I have used Sony / Sony Web cam channel 1 and other cameras but haven't been able to get the images on the phone.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Mike

Hi. it should not matter which cameras you have attached to your dvr. for some reason qvis have desided to charge for there Apps so use the Free dahua App instead.

just scan with your mobile.

img.php?s=5&d=https%3A%2F%2Fmarket.android.com%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dcom.DMSSPro%26feature%3Dsearch_result%23%3Ft%3DW251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5ETVNTUHJvIl0.

IP Cam viewer lite should work as I have tested it on mine. You dont choose CNB as a camera. You choose Dahua from the DVR list.

But what I would first try: If you want the certified newest Dahua app, check this tutorial out that we just made that shows how to use the gDMSS software for android:

Its free.