north_

IP Outdoor dome camera with poe. limited budget

Hi there,

Like the title said, I need a camera solution that will fit in a small budget.

-Ip camera will be recorded with a computer and powered via poe.

-I need 3-4 cameras to monitor a parking and a terrasse. Final number with depend of the price that I will find.

-Night vision is important.

-I would like to see those cameras via software like blue iris or webcamXP.

-"Dome" cameras is what the person is expecting.

-I would be happy to have 1 MP or more for the resolution

-1500$ all included, shipped to my house in Canada is the price I would like to pay for 4 cameras.

Can someone help me with this project ?

Thank you very much !

Never tried it. What do you guys think?

have you seen the cost of the guys exras (you can buy a brand name axis for that)

Please Note that:

1. Mounting kit is sold separately.

2. Power supply is sold separately, we would recommend using the original power supply from the supplier.

3. Any POE switch will work, sold separately, we would recommend our customer to use POE switch or POE router to supply power to the camera.

4.Software accompanied needs to be installed and software only works under Windows XP.

Power input DC 12V 1A (this is for emergency use only and we recommend using the

power supply from our factory, otherwise, it might not work

???

to be honest going 1mp you are best just using standard cameras and dvr you will get more with your $1.500 budget.

$1500 budget for 4 MP cameras and a NVR is not gonna happen. You also need low light cameras and it can be done with MP cameras but you will need to add light which will add even more to cost of the system.

Hi there,

-1500$ all included, shipped to my house in Canada is the price I would like to pay for 4 cameras.

Where are u in Canada ?

I am in Alberta

might be able to help

I bought the camera on ebay that is 130$ because I used to buy an ip camera that was suppose to only work qui their software and finally, it was working well with webcamxp and blueiris. But this one, I have to say that I cant do anything with it. Yes it is cheap but there is no firmware in it to generate ip so nothing gonna happen without their own loser software. My loss !

And I dont need a 4 mega pixel, only one could be great.

Nobody can help ?

Hi there,

Like the title said, I need a camera solution that will fit in a small budget.

-Ip camera will be recorded with a computer and powered via poe.

-I need 3-4 cameras to monitor a parking and a terrasse. Final number with depend of the price that I will find.

-Night vision is important.

-I would like to see those cameras via software like blue iris or webcamXP.

-"Dome" cameras is what the person is expecting.

Thank you very much !

I have installed one Geovision dome VD120 along with several other Geovision and Arecont cameras. I am very happy with this 1.3 MP camera...has ~50 ft of decent night vision with 15 fps. I have been thinking of installing a CNB MIR1000 for slight improvement in the range but haven't done it yet. The daytime picture is fantastic and is on par with my other dome, Arecont 3155. I paid $369 to an authorized dealer for the Geo (comes with free NVR and a power supply) and installed it myself. I don't know if this will work for you. PM me if you need more help.

Cheers.