In my experience, most people don't want their "Summer House" to look like a prison.

You see, I have this thing called a "wife," that has introduced me to the extreme importance of such aesthetic niceties.

Vandal domes make it look like a prison also.

Get some mini bullet cameras instead.

some do, some don't. a lot look like normal mini domes now. stick it under an overhang on your house and you can barely tells its there.

some do, some don't. a lot look like normal mini domes now. stick it under an overhang on your house and you can barely tells its there.

You mean the Turret domes? (AKA eyeball domes).

Sure they are not as big, but they stand out more than the mini bullet, I have both here.

Not saying I dont use them, I just like how much less conspicuous the mini bullet is.

You mean the Turret domes? (AKA eyeball domes).

Sure they are not as big, but they stand out more than the mini bullet, I have both here.

Not saying I dont use them, I just like how much less conspicuous the mini bullet is.

Talking about these?

170202_1.jpg

I don't like 'em... it's very hard to get them to look straight down a wall if you wall-mount them. I have trouble getting sufficient range-of-motion to make them look parallel to their mounting surface.

Yeah they can be a pain to adjust, though some are easier than others.

the nice thing is they are typically more weatherproof than the regular vandal dome, and no need to open it up to adjust the view. The downside is most only come with IR, or as mentioned cant always be adjusted as much. That looks like a big one, some come smaller.