AndyA

Video Motion Record All time and Specs in In Video

Hello can any suggestion on the video from camera 4 they always mothion on it I am think maybe the Ir lights cause the issues?

here is Screen shot video with dot in camera 4

IT record all time the dot do not existed during the day only night I am sure they ir lights Suggestion?

The Camera face ground in atempted to capture lincse plates Not my setup but if was make stop montion record get rid dot that that be great

Camera4.JPG.afd02dd38988423cf6e30c34d83cad85.JPG

Hello ljarrald I would'nt think it was the camera are rated for 12 760 with ir run is maybe 20 ft for that camera other one have no issue ? Shot ir? Cause camera fine in the day

Its probably the noise from the picture that is kicking on the motion detection. This is a frequent problem for nighttime shots

if your DVR has a macro feature you can set it so the sensitivity is automatically reduced at night, this is what i've done.

Its probably the noise from the picture that is kicking on the motion detection. This is a frequent problem for nighttime shots

I would'nt think it was the camera are rated for 12 760 with ir

another problem with noise. and you find with VF cameras is you have taken the zoom out past the IR range of the camera