Sign in to follow this  
genestoy

Dahua DVR

Hi guys,

I just received my new Dahua DH-DVR1604-HF-S-E 960 DVR, plugged it in and everything is in a foreign language (not Chinese though). I can login but don't know where to change the language? Can anybody help? The first screen has these words under their icons - Buscar, Informacion, Ajustes, Avanzado, Hacer Respaldo & Apagar

Thanks

Hi guys,

I just received my new Dahua DH-DVR1604-HF-S-E 960 DVR, plugged it in and everything is in a foreign language (not Chinese though). I can login but don't know where to change the language? Can anybody help?

Thanks

hi where did you buy your dvr ???

Got is figured out, got in far enough and saw the word "ESPANOL" with a drop-down and "ENGLISH", clicked on that and the DVR immediately shut down and did a reboot and took forever to display something on the screen, but it is all in English now!

Got is figured out, got in far enough and saw the word "ESPANOL" with a drop-down and "ENGLISH", clicked on that and the DVR immediately shut down and did a reboot and took forever to display something on the screen, but it is all in English now!

You're lucky, you got the Spanish English firmware, other languages are normally not mixed together. I had that one when it came out as a test ... but now the official version is out its only English for us on this side of the globe .