jisaac

Seculab Dvr's

Hey have you guys ever heard of a Dvr called Seculab? Hopefully not. The company that use to service the base out here before us installed a few of these pieces of ****. They are by far the worst dvr's I have ever encountered. Its almost funny how bad these things are. Not acceptable by any means even for a doghouse. Especially not for the Military. That is actually the main reason that company is now non-existant.

By the way what is the worst dvrs you have ever seen? Post brands and models. Would kind of like to see if anything can be worse than these P.O.S! ( By that I dont mean Point of sale )

I was actually talking about the local install company being non existant. But that is funny to know. I am sure that sgt. will get a kick out of that.

May not be same compnay, but we have guys over here by that name, who developed a ordinary software package for standard cards, seem to have died off when lead programmer left...he emailed looking for work.

Great idea but bad resources.. i cant confim it is the same company!

All I can tell you is there was one company here by that name designing their own software.. it was SOOOOO cheap I am talking Ebay Cheap... The only guys designing here and the main dude left!

Like I said may not be the same company