FoxHills

DMMultiview v8200

Lost user name and password for my DMMultiview v8200 system and can't get system back up. Any suggestions on who to contact. Mfg ? Phone ?

Lost user name and password for my DMMultiview v8200 system and can't get system back up. Any suggestions on who to contact. Mfg ? Phone ?

have you just bought this secondhand ???? user name and password would be used every day for the DMMultiview and you should know who the maker is .......... its in big letters in top right of screen and log on page

I bought the software and cameras from a local company that is no longer in business. I've been running it for a couple of years with no problems and never had to log in on the computer where the cameras are located until now ( not sure why, maybe power when out). I log in from remote sites with id and password but since the home site is not up remote sites will not bring up cameras. Would call mfg but can't determine whos software. All I can find is DMMultiview v8200. It also says Geovision. Any ideas? Thanks

1-where are you located?

2-DMMultiview is the remote network software

3-Can you login locally to the DVR computer?

You may need to reinstall Geovision main system on the DVR computer.

I bought the software and cameras from a local company that is no longer in business. I've been running it for a couple of years with no problems and never had to log in on the computer where the cameras are located until now ( not sure why, maybe power when out). I log in from remote sites with id and password but since the home site is not up remote sites will not bring up cameras. Would call mfg but can't determine whos software. All I can find is DMMultiview v8200. It also says Geovision. Any ideas? Thanks

hi Foxhill your post is a bit confusing. DMMul is remote viewing to which you are looking for the passwords. but in this post ....

never had to log in on the computer where the cameras are located until now

now this has nothing to do with DMMul (your at your system) you just need IE to log in.

are you looking for the passwords to get into your DVR or to view from another location via DMMul

Yes. Trying to get into DVR at camera location which is password protected. I thought DMMulti was the software needing the password.

Yes. Trying to get into DVR at camera location which is password protected. I thought DMMulti was the software needing the password.

hi. you can go to settings on the system and creat another remote account with new user and password