Dan106

Can anyone identify this dvr?

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone can identify me this dvr that is giving me grief, it's rebranded from a UK company but the quick google search of the loaded firmware tells me it is visiontec?

Anyone had any trouble with these cheaper dvrs not logging in via the web server page, most of these I've come across display login failed despite all the ports being open.

d95427eb03b84f54b5ca5c4th-1.jpg

d954674cff864656901b025th-1.jpg

Thanks!

Yep - sure looks like my one also purchased from the UK and I have the very same problem.

Can tell you how much effort I've put into get it going via remote web access but no breakthrough yet...

I can access the DVR via my iPhone and internal/LAN but try from the outside hitting my static IP - zip!

My research comes up with Standalone DVR Model: WS-T3004V/3008V/3016V depending on number of channels.

Example link: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/454599281/8CH_H_264_Network_video_recorder.html

I've opened every port and even tried the DMZ with success. I'm using a netcomm NB6Plus4Wn router.

What router are you using? The supplier who's been very helpful does assure other router models work ok.