eos

Sucessful Capture of Burglary Suspect using my cctv footage

So I just join this forum, but have been doing this stuff 20+ years, and lo and behold the bad guy picks my house. Not too bright, he didn't notice the cameras. This was a H264 machine doing 360x240. I'm now going to replace it with a GEN IV DCX unit, D1 @ 30fps. I put it on youtube under shakingmann.

zqyi019-IBc

The police ID'd the guy and had his girlfriend confirm it. He was a one man crime spree.

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2012/01/05/1895329/pismo-beach-car-burglary.html

Happy New Year!!

Edited by Guest

This is one of those Nuvico bullet cameras from 4 or 5 years ago, very large with a crappy ball mount. I had LED Christmas lights, 2 CFL bulbs (equivalent to 75 watt) and a large street light in front of my house.

I just used 12 of those Nuvico HD39NL bullets on a couple of recent jobs. Picture quality was nice, however the mount is kind of PIA with all the allen screws and even after tightening each one very tight it still may move a little. The HLC masking works very well. If you need a white camera that blends in, or looks like a light this is the unit.

I actually like these better, it is my FAVORITE bullet : dual voltage, test monitor port, one allen screw adjustment and the camera mounts to a separate base plate--easier to put up with one person. Picture quality is amazing, the LED's are powerful. However it only comes in dark bronze. Prodigy PD-IRB620-211

pdirb620211-1.jpg