pcnorm1

Camera and 8216v DVR

1. I have a 8216v DVR and the software/frame-ware does not seem to work correctly . Is there any why to download and upload software . It states I can upgrade the frame-ware but I can NOT find where to get the software to do the upgrade .

2. I have different kinds of cameras , but 1 is ( AVD model : 322 ) it uses the Sony chip set with EFFIO . When the system is running the video will slowly go from light to dark and jump back to light , most of the time . Would this be a camera or DVR problem ?

ANY Help Please , pcnorm1

1. I have a 8216v DVR and the software/frame-ware does not seem to work correctly . Is there any why to download and upload software . It states I can upgrade the frame-ware but I can NOT find where to get the software to do the upgrade .

2. I have different kinds of cameras , but 1 is ( AVD model : 322 ) it uses the Sony chip set with EFFIO . When the system is running the video will slowly go from light to dark and jump back to light , most of the time . Would this be a camera or DVR problem ?

Do u have DVR firmware ??

Do u have DVR firmware ??

and why u want to upgrade ur DVR..I have same model DVR but i lost my firmware usb. and now my dvr is not startup..its shows the msg loading. and all lights start blinking..

can u give me the DVR software??

my mail add is irfan.khan@inbox.com

It is color rolling does it featured the OSD button or cable if it does you could adjust the anti-CR function but I am not sure the supplier have default the funtion from parameter.