Sign in to follow this  
rory

Thread hijacked again!

even a perp in a mask, black body suit and gloves leaves clues to his/her race, height, weight, eye color etc and no analog camera is going to help you there

Excuse me? we've been putting away "perps" with analog for years just based on things like that. Example just the other day some masked men robbed a jewellery store, but one had a custom gangsta hair style .. thanks to the $40 Color IR analog cameras which captured his special hair style in the pitch dark no less (and some other features you claim analog cant capture LOL) .. cops got him within a couple days, and he eventually gave up the others.

BTW race, height, and eye color is very little to go on when there are tens of thousands of others that have those same exact features. But seriously are you saying an analog camera cant tell the persons race? If the analog camera cant tell it, then how on earth do you think the megapixel camera will, it sees through things?

even a perp in a mask, black body suit and gloves leaves clues to his/her race, height, weight, eye color etc and no analog camera is going to help you there

Excuse me? we've been putting away "perps" with analog for years just based on things like that. Example just the other day some masked men robbed a jewellery store, but one had a custom gangsta hair style .. thanks to the $40 Color IR analog cameras which captured his special hair style in the pitch dark no less (and some other features you claim analog cant capture LOL) .. cops got him within a couple days, and he eventually gave up the others.

BTW race, height, and eye color is very little to go on when there are tens of thousands of others that have those same exact features. But seriously are you saying an analog camera cant tell the persons race? If the analog camera cant tell it, then how on earth do you think the megapixel camera will, it sees through things?

We also used to watch sports on giant 300lbs CRT and projection TVs for many years.... last time I checked being old in the technology business wasnt a good thing.

Old: 40" 480i crt

new: 60" 1080p LED

put the 2 side by side and one cant help but giggle thinking about what once used to be awesome... or even "good enough"

We also used to watch sports on giant 300lbs CRT and projection TVs for many years.... last time I checked being old in the technology business wasnt a good thing.

Old: 40" 480i crt

new: 60" 1080p LED

put the 2 side by side and one cant help but giggle thinking about what once used to be awesome... or even "good enough"

So what you are saying is you are watching sports on 40" CRT monitors?