Ghazi

Virtual Desktop or something

Hi,

I havent had the dvr in my system for almost a month now, all the employees know about it, that i took it offline to put the dvr at one of my other location. I think one of the guy is stealing. I just got my old dvr back (i-view)

now i want to put it back online, but like to have the desktop clear like it was, winxp wallpaper. I just want it to run it in the background, so no1 knows it is running. Is there a easy way to do it, like should i get virtual desktop software to do it with, so let it run in the quick launch, and disable mouse and keyboard (which i dont know how to disable, and enable)

please advise.

one more question i have about i-view, when looking at the previos clips in all the 4 cameras, is there a way to fast farward all of them at the same time. I cant get it to work, only 1 cameras get forward at one time, i wanted to see all get forward....

any ideas, please advise, thanks

Hi,

If you havent already, download the latest version from their web site, its 2.8f now (says 2.8e but its actually f). With this you can fast forward all of them or at least they will move as they have recorded motion etc.

Click on tools and click run window minimized on start program, that will run it in the system tray .. dont know if thats what you meant?

Rory

I have read here, that there is version 2.9 out there?

where can i get that, i know hermishs said he will put on his ftp..!

but is there a way to get it now so i can install it tonight, and see if that will solve my fast forwarding problem.

well i can put that on system tray, but i dont want anyone to know if that is even running. that would be my last option, if i cant find anything else

Id wait until its released on their site, there is probably a reason its not linked yet. The latest one linked there though has everything you need.

Rory

hello rory,

I just intalled the new software, and still i am not sure how to work this increase speed feature in all the cameras input.

When i am reviewing the clips, If there is nothing going on at that time, i just want to look at the whole store in fast farward, like all the cameras in increase speed (x1 to x10), so i can cordinate which guy came in, and when to cashier and so forth, but with this, i have to x10 cameras individually, so one by one takes more time, and u lose track. I hope i made myself statement much more clearer this time.

have you clicked on multi view? First you have to make sure you select all cameras. Then click on say quad view, then click play, you can adjust the speed using the icons of the multiple little "running men"

by the way if you PM me your IP or local IP I can embed it into my first generation liveVue software I wrote for the Iview ...and you can have something else besides FreeView. Its only a live Viewer, but a desktop GUI with more form options ... id like to get the newer generation one I wrote for the Geo into the Iview at some point also ..anyway let me know ..