Sign in to follow this  
stephanovich

Hi from U.K

Just a quick "hi" to all...I`m here to see what info I can pick up as a novice cctv guy...I recently bough cctv to catch a neighbour dumping huge amounts of rubbish in my property and while looking for some answers on IR cameras came upon this site...I`m hoping somebody here can help...thanks

Hi I am also from uk not wishing to gate crash this topic how to I make a new post ?

Hi I am also from uk not wishing to gate crash this topic how to I make a new post ?

Login then select the appropriate forum section such as introductions etc and after opening it there will be a "New Topic" Button click it and write in an eye catching title and then write in the box, review what you wrote spellcheck it and click Submit at the bottom of the text pane. Good luck.

I am also in the UK but it's better to fill in your location in profile and then it appears with your posts.

I am a professional (some might not agree) installer from Greater Manchester. If either if you are interested there will be the UK security industry exhibition at Birmingham NEC next week. If you pre register online it's free otherwise you pay a huge entry fee. The exhibition is called IFSEC and is supposed to be trade only, but you will learn a lot there even if you aren't trade. It's worth attending if only to collect another years worth of Biros and peppermints.

Thanks Numb-Nuts...that sounds like an exhibition I`d like to visit...don`t know if I`ll have the time but will check it out and see