NJgunner

CCTV/Access Installer tool website?

HI i am new to this board I spend 10 years with the cable company and have all my cable tools but I am trying to pickup some tools for access/CCTV. Does anyone know a good website? I have alot of stuff but right now I am looking for;

cable tester that will do cat5 and coax

a toner that will do all access wires as well coax

A good cordless drill/driver and impact combo.

I have an 18v cord hammer drill already.

I am in between the milwakee and the dewalt...the dewalt has a nice 20v combo I need it to be able to handle hanging panels as well as door installations (contacts and maglocks and all that)

Thanks!

P.S I like quality tools all my hand tools are klein so if I buy a toner it will most likely be something good like a fluke. I think I may need a seperate toner and cable tester..home depot had some

I have a dewalt 20volt max li-ion hammer drill / impact driver combo and love it. things are very light weight, battery lasts forever & charges quick, and the impact driver makes driving screws super easy on your arms. Also has 3 LED's around the chuck so your stuff is always lit up.

As for a store for cctv specific items, see if there's a local ADI Security near you and register with them. http://adiglobal.us/Company/Pages/StoreLocator.aspx . They carry all the products, installation materials, and tools you'll need.

thanks for the reply, I am looking into the Ideal brand VDV kit that does TDR testing, ethernet and coax as well as toning