Amrish

Is NetZeye connected to Geovision in anyway?

Apologies for my ignorance ..... I recently bought a Geovision GV600 16 Ch card from ebay with which i recieved a CD labelled Geovision. When I installed the software, a program called NetZeye was installed.

I think this is not original Geovision software but an not sure... would appreciate any feedback on what software should come with a GV600 card.

Thanks in advance

NetZeye carries the GeoVision product, they just use a modified GUI. It is the Geo software, but just with a different view. You could always get ahold of the Geo original software and use it as well.

scottj

Thanks Scottj.

Do you know where the best place to download this is? Are there any benefits of using Geovision s/w over NetZeye?

I am keen on using the Webcast fascilities ... hence am keen on ensuring that I have the best interface.

Thanks again.

Do you have a FTP site I can upload the software too? Im not in the office (Sunday), and I forgot the address to our servers that have the downloads. I do however have the latest version here at home and can upload it to you.

scottj

Scottj,

I really appreciate your offer to FTP this to me. I have firewall issues at the moment that are stopping my FTP server from being accessed from outside.

There is however a service that I use often that I think can help - www.yousendit.com allows you to FTP upto a gig to a server and send me a mail once it is available.

My email address is aganatra@gmail.com .

Thank you once again for your time and effort in helping me through this.

Can your board use version 6.1 and above? I need to know which version to send you. Do you have a dongle with this board, or did it come wrapped in mylar with a sticker that says "Anti-Piracy Version"?

scottj

DVR server or Remote Software?

NetzEye .. i though they were in Taiwan when I first saw their demo ... then I noticed the WalMart

No, they did it on the older versions of Geo, back in the V5.4 days. I'm sure they easily modified it for newer versions later.

scottj

i sure if I had a card here I could edit the heck out the HTML page

as it is we know what I had to do lately anyway ..

(got email on that right?)