kawasaki97

HELP With HOME Surveillance Cameras

Hi Everyone,

I'm in desperate need of suggestions on which cameras to buy for the OUTSIDE of my house and which store/website will offer the most competitive prices. I've been doing some research and these features are important to me-

Dome

Outdoor, weather/vandal proof

Vari-focal

IR for maybe 50-70ft I guess more couldn't hurt right?

White or beige in color

"Tilt" or "Eyeball" feature

$60-$100 range

Auto Iris/Mona Lisa

I need 4 cameras. One will be right near the front door. I was told that if you want a better view at the front door the camera should have less IR's. Is this true?

I have heard mixed reviews on off name brands. Some say they are just as good as brand and other say the opposite.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated!

Outside the home you need better distance capture and management.best to ask the people/brand you are purchasing from for the best one for your said distance.get professional help for the same.

Go to gadspot. com and grab four GS830SM in white. For under 100 bucks, it really doesn't get better than what that camera offers, including smart IR which will adjust itself when someone gets close to it like the front door, so they don't white out. Good luck.

Go to gadspot. com and grab four GS830SM in white. For under 100 bucks, it really doesn't get better than what that camera offers, including smart IR which will adjust itself when someone gets close to it like the front door, so they don't white out. Good luck.

Thank You!

No problem. And to boot- each camera comes with a power supply too.

Yes they do! I bought 4 today. I called up and they were able to discount the cameras about 9% or so which negated the shipping.

Thanks again