mbuser

Identifying Hot Check Writers

Any recommendations for a camera system we can use to identify a check writer with the check written at a courtesy booth in a grocery store?

That would require facial recognition, and there is basically no way to do that effectively on a budget. I would think that a simple picture of each check writer would be far simpler and cheaper.

If you really want to do it with facial recognition, the cheapest option I can think of would be a 3VR system but that is only part of the problem. In order for a system like this to really be effective it needs a database of faces to work from, so if you are trying to catch folks without a good database photo to base the analysis on, it is just not going to work.

From this point forward you could easily snap a picture of the check cashers to build up that database, but for those who have already come and gone... not good.

Hi. wee use i check and have done for years. we also have it working with PC based aver dvrs. with facefinder.

these units not only do these units DO cheques but also driving licence/ passports. it will store any documents with video.

199273_1.png