judew

One DVR with different users with different channels.

Hi,

My Cctv service provider has setup a Avtec DVR and its configured for remote viewing using Anytime Anywhere site and its working fine.

But my issue is i would like to create a user say Customer-1 who can only view channel 01 and 03 or user Customer-2 can view only channel 04 and 06. when i asked him to do this he said its not possible.

Can somebody please give me some ideas on how to do this as i have tried many searches in the Net and have not got any help.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi. very easy. Anytime Anywhere is the default remote software.

all you need to do is menu then accounts and ADD acount then you can pic which cameras are going to be available to that account.

Hi, thank you for the reply.

The menu and adding new user does not have that option to select the channels. Does the version of DVR matter?

Hi, thank you for the reply.

The menu and adding new user does not have that option to select the channels. Does the version of DVR matter?

hi some avtechs let you while creating accounts and some you have to go back in.

go to menu then click system you will see either a general button ..... click and go to accouts..... or a direct account button.

click on that and all your created accounts will show and you can edit the accounts from there to which cameras each account has access to.

DONT DO ANYTHING to your admin admin account or you will lock your system.

Hi we tried but there is no option in our setup to allow to view a separate channel per user.

I have herewith attached a screen shot, would appreciate a reply on this.

DVR.jpg.55df5d8fc155dcdc73ff321e4fb4f585.jpg