fluidhammer

No support for Techwell 6805

Hi, I bought a cheap Techwell 6805 4 chan card from ebay and although it seems to work ok there are no instructions on the cd that came with it. i managed to get it all working but i really need to read the set up instructions for viewing over the internet (server setup). My neighbours are a nightmare and i need to be able to moniter damage to my property when i am away as this is when it happens.

I also need to be able to edit/cut and convert the h64 files so they will play on a dvd/media player, i have managed to get them to play with klite codecs and media player classic. windows movie maker doesnt really seem to be able to read the files properly.

I need to be able to send clips of just the bad behaviour of my neighbour to the housing authority, constant dog barking, constant police attendance, wife/child beating, threats of violence to nieghbours, all night parties etc. Three neighbours have moved due to these people already and my house is now unsellable even though i want to move. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.