Sign in to follow this  
klipsch21

New member from MN(Moderator please read)

Hello, I am going to be honest. I am not really interested in surveillance, cctv, etc. I was at a local auction and won a couple of surveillance items I was looking to sell here via the classifieds. One being a Panasonic WJ-HD220 Disk Recorder. I have had no luck on ebay or craigslist selling it. It seems to be a very specific market that not a lot of people are looking on ebay for.

Basically I am hoping that the moderator will let me post this item in the classifieds along with some cameras I have.

I figured it would be better to be honest and just ask rather than posting a bunch of useless thing just trying to get privileges to post to the classifieds.

Thanks.

Jesse

If you end up being allowed to post the cameras you have, please do so. You can send the message to me if you want. I am always shopping around to get backups for the places I work at to keep the surveillance operation going.

If you end up being allowed to post the cameras you have, please do so. You can send the message to me if you want.

no, he can't... until he has something like 8000 posts.