Sign in to follow this  
ipvision

Installer

Hey guys, I am installer located in Atlanta, GA. I am passionate about surveillance systems and I have come here so I can discuss installation methods and products with other members. I dont really know anyone else who enjoys this as much as I do so I am thankful to have found this site.

Kris

Hi. Kris

you will enjoy it here ...... we are in UK but we buy from a distributor in atlanta

Really? I thought Europe was where all the good stuff came from? From what I understood the states is very far behind in the CCTV industry compared to EU and China. I get most of my products from ICRealtime, which is based out of Ireland.

hi. icrealtime good company both in irland and USA ..... good speed ramp cameras. not every distributor stocks all add ons we deal in avermedia but USA is cheaper for us to buy POS boxes or IO boxes. this day and age prices are better away from the UK

hi. icrealtime good company both in irland and USA ..... good speed ramp cameras. not every distributor stocks all add ons we deal in avermedia but USA is cheaper for us to buy POS boxes or IO boxes. this day and age prices are better away from the UK

POS systems are VERY cheap here, most come with zmodo cctv systems.