GSF

Active Webcam (pysoft) remote view quality

anyone here tried before with the Pysoft ActiveWebcam remote view software?

how is the remote video play quality ? if we were compare it with kodicom dvrnet.

i like activewebcam because it has the ability to upload image to ftp n web server. so i can configure the web myself and can view from the WAP phone.

Yes, its useless for multi camera surveillance.

Only 2 I can recommend that are any good is LuxRiot and Milestone.

The other hundred or so are really horrible. Maybe someone will come out with a good free one soon hey

multicam it is suck huh,..hemm....i believe so, not better than luxriot, but lyxriot is expensive man !

if luxriot wre comes out with the ftp uploads.;..then it would be a perfect dvr software, where we can configure our own web server for view in WAP thru 3G/GPRS

seriously speaking,..usb webcam in the market is now getting matured and more picture quality n smoother tranfer rate..so if we were targeting those small SOHO market or mummy monitor childs,..this would be the best cheap solution..plus together with the webcam software(prefrered freeware) heheh

But there is no money in that target industry you mentioned, unless your name is Sams Club or Kmart.

We are professionals in the CCTV Industry so you can't expect us to deal with cheap stuff like that, we need to make a living