jcm561

new to installs please help me!!!

Someone recently gave me a ptz camera. Its a Speco CVC5945DNVW , please visit the link, http://www.electronicdiscountsales.com/shop/product.php?id=1338403198&product=New+Speco+CVC5945DNVW+Dome%2FTurret+Vandal+Resist+Camera+600+Lines+Day%2FNight+Color. So my problem is that I can't find a way to power the camera up, as you can see in the picture provided in the website link, it only has 2 connections. the Bnc connection and the other which I think is the rs485 signal cable or it could be the power cable idk. I have installed 3 regular caeras which have the power cable and the bnc, i just need help on how to power and wire this to my dvr. Any help is appreciated thank you in advance.

The camera should have come with the other end of that green plug. You connect your power cable to the end of it and than the two green plugs plug into each other.

That is your power connection. If you do not have the other end, you can cut the wire and either hard wire the power or put a different male/female plug on.

@victor18 Thank you for your reply. so if this green connector is the power then this means this is probably not a ptz camera correct or is there a way to connect a adapter to make it pan and tilt?

@victor18 thank you so much I was confused because the power cable looked different but now i know better, thanks again!! " title="Applause" />