Sign in to follow this  
firmani99

Hi everyone! Already have a question!

Hey guys my name is Anthony and I own SRI Security based in West Chester, Pa. Just outside of Philadelphia.

I have been reading the forum quite a bit and there is some great info here. I primarily do commercial and residential intrusion systems and I am getting into CCTV more and more. I look forward to participating in the forum.

Here is my question. I am installing a system in a restaurant/bar and was asked by the owners wife about having her employees sign a disclaimer that they know they are under surveillance. She had asked if I had a form like this or even the proper verbage. Anyone else have something like this?

Thank You!

Hey guys my name is Anthony and I own SRI Security based in West Chester, Pa. Just outside of Philadelphia.

I have been reading the forum quite a bit and there is some great info here. I primarily do commercial and residential intrusion systems and I am getting into CCTV more and more. I look forward to participating in the forum.

Here is my question. I am installing a system in a restaurant/bar and was asked by the owners wife about having her employees sign a disclaimer that they know they are under surveillance. She had asked if I had a form like this or even the proper verbage. Anyone else have something like this?

Thank You!

I don't believe they need one. In most jurisdictions you can record video, but not audio, with no consent from employees or customers.