sloman

CCTV company DVR viewing

Hello I have a large CCTV company and would like to know how I can have all my customers view their cameras through my company website while masking their IP address. I want them to have to login through my websites database.

WHY.... remind me not to buy a dvr from you.

you want to take customers remote viewing off ......direct to you and i take it your going to charge your customers for this.

as dvr is at moment your customers can log in PC/android/ipad.

you want to remove all this .......... hope you have good software to replace both apps (and i bet you will also charge customer for them as well)

Don't mean to sound critical, but that sure sounds strange to me. Security of mine and my customers systems are in question enough, without having to "work" outside them.

Tomcctv why are u such a jerkoff you have no idea why I want to do it so dont jump to conclusions. If u have nothing helpful to say then take a walk

Just curious, but if he's way off the mark then why did you edit your original post shortly after his comment and then wait 12 hours to call him a jerkoff? He has an interesting point and you're acting suspicious and defensive. Hmmm?

Tomcctv why are u such a jerkoff you have no idea why I want to do it so dont jump to conclusions. If u have nothing helpful to say then take a walk

Listen you edited your post.............so I was right your just a get rich quick con man.....

You remove your post then call me a jerkoff..........you stated you run a large cctv company ??????...........and you edit what was a stupid post ......which I was right in giving you my answer...

And the reason why am p#### at your post is a dvr will do what you want anyway .............you just want to find a way to charge your customer more for remote viewing........which is free anyway

Hilarious. I don't need to explain myself to you. I edited it because you took it the wrong way and jumped to conclusions. I was ghnna make another post better explaining it. And I bet my company is bigger than yours if you even have one

Hilarious. I don't need to explain myself to you. I edited it because you took it the wrong way and jumped to conclusions. I was ghnna make another post better explaining it. And I bet my company is bigger than yours if you even have one

Sloman, we can only reply to what you write...... You understood my reply ......as moving your own post makes the point.

Look forward to seeing your new post.

Now you're into "My is bigger than yours" and you think it invalidates his opinion without knowing a single thing about him or his business? Interesting. I'd love to hear some opinions from your wife and therapist on the subject.