wadhamfarm

Remote Viewing Inspire Blue DVR on Android Phone

Hello Guys,

Im new to the forum, but have been looking around for a while now getting answers I needed.

Thought its time to take the plunge and ask my own question.

Couldnt find the answer by using the search feature so hopfully someone can help.

I have a 8CH Inspire DVR which I bought from COP in 2011.

I would like to view my cameras through my Android phone.

Is someone aware of a easy step by step guide to set this up, as from most of the posts in reading it seems very complicated to do.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

you wont get much help on this forum, you have to figure it out for yourself basically but i will see if i can provide you with some tips?

feel free to correct me anyone,

on your router (connected to your DVR obviously) you need to set up port forwarding (and this is probably ports 37777 default?) and the internal IP address you are going to use (should tell you how to do this in documentation?) either DHCP or manually assign IP (some routers are quite helpfull with this).

on your phone software (im using gDMSS)

you will have to input your IP address (thats the one that talks to the outside world and its better if its static otherwise you need some sort of proxy, unless you want to change it in your phone everyday?)

and the port (do they all use 37777 default?) and username/password

and should work?

the reason why my phone couldnt connect was because my 3g signal is **** in peak times.

on a side note i changed the extra stream to CIF from QCIF and it looks much better on my phone now (it has a harder time connecting but it looks better than on my monitor.

I also found that wiping away the cobwebs really helps for the night vision

hope this helps

I would just add that required port access varies from DVR to DVR and Company to Company and you're right, the sub-stream has a good bit to do with how phones work with the video. Too low, video is crummy and too high, may not see anything at all. That's about all the intelligence that I have on the subject of phones.

Dennis

you wont get much help on this forum, you have to figure it out for yourself basically but i will see if i can provide you with some tips?

feel free to correct me anyone,

WOW .having a bad day are you .....

op does not have a dahua .....so settings are usless.