Kranky

LOOKC setup

Hi All

I am an Electrical Contractor, a client of mine has a 4x4 LookC DVR CCTV system, this company I now gather has ceased trading so cannot go on their helpline for assistance.

The system crashed & would not reboot again, so I reloaded the program disc version 3.20 the system then came back on line, the camera's are recording OK & all seemed OK until I came to set up the Customer & Installer information also to name the camera's, according to the manual you log into admin & underneath the Installers name there should be an Edit box to click but there isn't.

I have tried everything even loading the program again, can anybody help me with this problem as I am now out of my depth.

All the Best

Kranky

Hi All

I am an Electrical Contractor, a client of mine has a 4x4 LookC DVR CCTV system, this company I now gather has ceased trading so cannot go on their helpline for assistance.

The system crashed & would not reboot again, so I reloaded the program disc version 3.20 the system then came back on line, the camera's are recording OK & all seemed OK until I came to set up the Customer & Installer information also to name the camera's, according to the manual you log into admin & underneath the Installers name there should be an Edit box to click but there isn't.

I have tried everything even loading the program again, can anybody help me with this problem as I am now out of my depth.

All the Best

Kranky

Have you tried Google? I found the manual but have not taken time to read it.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/71372879/LookC-4x4

http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/13001.pdf

Maybe searching further might find you something if you don't get any quick replies here.

Good luck.

Al.

Hi

you can get support from neilgolightly1967@gmail.com

e-mail me and I should be able to solve the problem

Neil