HighwaySmith

New Member, Questions about Tracer3000, help please.

hello all,

im working on a project involving a mobile dvr system, and i had a few questions i was hoping could get answered, i found this forum today and thought it would be easier than hunting down the information through search engines.....so here we go

What do you all know about the 4 Channel GIANTEC tracer3000 unit? i was looking around and noticed someone had some experience with it, so hopefully they read this thread.

Specifically, im looking for a list of numbers regarding recording capacity on their standard 40 gig HD, with various quality settings.

Also, can anyone lead me in the direction of a large display LCD monitor? the only catch is that it has to be under 2" deep, i could probably work with a quarter inch, but the smaller the better..

before i bore you with too many questions, ill wait for some answers.

THANKS =]

Peter

P.S. also, if anyone has alot of experience with the Tracer3000 Unit, and are feeling extremely helpful to a random person, Email me at Petersmith360@gmail.com

If you saw someone on this forum that knows something about this product why not private message them and see if they will help you?

I have never heard of it, but that isn’t saying much.