hunchback

Cheap DVR/NVR for home secuirty

I have been having some trouble with things disappearing out of my house...I dont really want to go into details but basically i need to get a security system I would like to be able to hide the cameras and i would only need 4 max. I would like them to be decently high resolution. I also need to be able to immediately backup all the footage to another computer in the house encase the person sees one of the cameras and tries to destroy the footage. I have been looking the q-see 689086 at costco http://www.costco.com/Q-See-4-Channel-HD-Digital-NVR-with-1TB-Hard-Drive-and-4-HD-720p-IP-Cameras.product.100003211.html Does anyone know if this thing is any good? I am open to suggestions.

Thank you

They're kinda hard to hide though. If it were me, I might develop a fear of fire and then mount a few smoke detectors in the house. With cameras that record to SD cards in them of course. Video quality won't be network broadcast quality (you don't need that anyway) but most people would never think twice about them. Maybe even do an alarm clock, a pair of smoke detectors, a coat hook, or whatever. Lots of these things do 720p motion activated recording.