kalshienmar

how can i view my cctv on my iphone 5 ?

Hi all can any one tell me how to configure my router so i can view my cctv on my iphone.. my setup details are as below

DVr with 4 fixed cameras

apple iphone 5

belkin ADSL MODEM with wireless g router model no FSD7632-4

BT Telephone line with static ip address

Thank you in advance .. Kal shienmar UK

I have a similar problem though I have managed to get the surveillance going via the net to a PC.

I cannot get anything to work on my iphone or on my Apple mac. The apple products just display the basic screen with no pictures.

I have tried three different programs on the iphone and two on the mac with nil results.

The PC just goes direct to the surveillance domain and comes up with the user name ans password requests.

I used dns.com for my domain and the forum was extremely helpful.

Just a small point a static IP address is really much easier and better.

Hi all can any one tell me how to configure my router so i can view my cctv on my iphone.. my setup details are as below

DVr with 4 fixed cameras

apple iphone 5

Hi when you went from your iPhone 4 to your 5 did you reload the app from App Store or did you sink from back up ????

Dahua app does have a patch for problems with iPhone 5 ......... But if you remove the app and re install a new one you should be ok.

Has the "smell" of a port problem for the phones. In response to the reference to a static IP, it's true that it's easier, but much more expensive to use.

He never said he upgraded from iphone 4 and he didn't mention the brand of the dvr.

To the OP, please tell us which DVR you have FIRST and we will tell you which app to download onto

your iphone 5 and help you with your router.

He never said he upgraded from iphone 4 and he didn't mention the brand of the dvr.

To the OP, please tell us which DVR you have FIRST and we will tell you which app to download onto

your iphone 5 and help you with your router.

He has a dahua ........ He up graded his phone from 4 to 5

DVr with 4 fixed cameras

apple iphone 5

I have to go back to school, cause I don't read anywhere in there that says he upgraded his phone and has a Dahua.

And, if he has mentioned that in another post, I would have thought you would have been intelligent enough to have

mentioned that rather than simply saying "he has dahua, he upgraded his iphone" This forum is getting more and more amazing!

Your a real piece of work!!!!!!! None of this would have happened if you simply had said, he sent me a PM and

he has Dahua and upgraded his phone. I love how you misinterpret every single thing I say! When i said that he

never mentioned which DVR he has or if he even upgraded his phone, would it have been too difficult to just

have said that you know what he has because he PMéd you?' YES, that does have something to do with being

intelligent! Someone smart would have been cooperative and mentioned at least something rather than just

saying 'he has dahua and upgraded his phone' I seriously do not know what your problem is but it's really pissing

me off! Your like a freaking child! And than you reply with a pissed off post! Give me a break!!!

I would have thought you would have been intelligent enough to have

mentioned that rather than simply saying "he has dahua

vector18

what is the matter with you ???????? being intelligent has nothing to do with this post

for your information you know nothing about a PM sent to me

YOU know nothing about BT so you cant help from the start so why stick your face into a post you dont understand

DID NOT THINK I HAD TO FORWARD MY PMs TO YOU........... would you like us all to call you SIR as well

Your a real piece of work!!!!!!! None of this would have happened if you simply had said, he sent me a PM

none of this would have happend if you did not hit reply button ......................... if you notice i answered the post before you even started

what are you going on about my point why do i have to answer to you PLEASE TELL ME

and another post damaged because of you.

and another

it was only the other day you was having a go at a new member just because he had two firsts names as his user name......... what should he of asked your permission first.

what are you paranoid

Paranoid? You have to be kidding me! This post wouldn't have been ruined if you were just smart enough

to talk like a human being instead of the ego boosting idiot that you are. You kept the OP's info that he

sent you via PM to yourself so you can look like the superhero. Your the type that loves himself and tries

to throw others under the bus as much as you can. Even your forum name shows how much you think of

yourself. Almost like you think your the king of cctv, lmfao! Yes, you know your stuff and are knowledgeable,

but you have a child mentality and you thrive off of people needing your help. You must get a hard on when you see someone else trying to help and they say something wrong. I don't explode when someone else is trying to help someone and they say

something I disagree on. I try to help others when and if I can and

I enjoy helping others. I don't keep PM info to myself in order to make someone I don't like look like an idiot.

You really should grow up already.

Listen there is no reasoning with someone like you ......... I answered on forum what was the problem with that.

To be honest I saw no problem and I don't think anyone else did either

But go on yes it's all mt fault ill hold my. Hands up .......do you feel better now .