qstorm

Need Help with Home System

Hi guys I am new here but not to technology, but new to cctv. To make it brief I will tell you what i am looking to accomplish and maybe you can assist.

As far as my budget go I will say $500.

My goal is to have a system that I can clearly make out intruders. I need a system of 4 cameras, maybe more in the future.

3 outdoor and one indoor. I have looked into the PTZ and there are soo many to choose from. I would like to go IP but if there is a complete system that I can remote to a dvr and see all the cameras that work just fine.

My first camera which would be for the front I would love to be a ptz camera that i can control from any web browser. Even if its not a ptz camera, a camera that I can manual zoom to the setting of my liking. The other other door cam I would like to be the same, Fixed but i can set the zoom.

The indoor a P&T that would cover my living and kitchen area via presets...With that said they all must have 600tvl or better.

I am in love with this camera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8xKMAwpxmUd but i don't know what setup it requires. If it can be controlled remotely via app or only by the controll pad.

Also if i need to go up a buck or 2 i dont mind. I just want to make sure i can see CLEARLY..

Thank you all