adenengel

Dahua hfw2100 stopped working

hi all,

i need help urgently,

i have just configured a dahua hfw2100 and mounted it , everything was working, then i wanted to adjust camera, and accidentally pressed the reset button, and the lan link to the switch just died and never came back on, any suggestions?

i then used a cable tester, and the utp cable is fine and so is the power.

Did you check to see if it reset the IP address, assuming you had changed it to something different than the default 192.168.1.108? I've never used the reset button on mine, but many cams do a full factory reset if you hold the reset button down.

My POE switch does a pretty standard dance when the camera is powered up. Once the POE is plugged in, the port lights up (both network and POE light), then the network LED starts blinking occasionally as it talks to the cam. After about 1 minute, it's online and the network LED is blinking constantly.

hi all,

i need help urgently,

i have just configured a dahua hfw2100 and mounted it , everything was working, then i wanted to adjust camera, and accidentally pressed the reset button, and the lan link to the switch just died and never came back on, any suggestions?

i then used a cable tester, and the utp cable is fine and so is the power.

Did you buy a DAHUA product or a cheap clone?