HiddenMountain

Re- introducing myself

Greetings all!

My handle on here is Hidden Mountain and I have been a member of the forum for almost two years now.

I started as a complete noob, and found this forum after I had sourced out a supplier for my home system but didn't really know what I was doing.

With a lot of help from some folks on here, I managed to get my system up and running, doing what I needed it to do, which is thwart the bad guys, and give us peace of mind. Among other things, I can watch my cams on my android from anywhere, and I can control lights too, which is really cool!

It's funny how one thing leads to another and a friend who owns an electrical contracting store put me in touch with a couple of his customers who wanted CCTV systems, one personal and the other commercial.

Of course, the government can't just let anyone loose sticking cams anywhere they want, so I had to get licensed. And to get licensed, I needed to register a business, since I wasn't working for someone else... Which lead me to making a website, which is one of the reasons I'm saying hello all over again!

So, without further ado, http://hiddenmountai1.wix.com/security-systems

Yes, it's a free website, but I'm trying to keep my start up costs as low as possible. I'm only doing this part time until the end of this summer, then I hope to be doing this full time as long as I can.

There is a mountain of knowledge that is required to work in this field! I have been studying as much as I can cram into this old brain, and I think I'm grasping the finer details now.

If anyone in the Vancouver BC area, particularly the Upper Fraser Valley, or anywhere in BC for that matter, needs help with their CCTV systems, or just wants to chat about it even, give me a call or send me an email.

Cheers, Jon...

Hi Jon. good luck with your new business.......... you can tell which people will make a good go of building there own and I think you will do well.

looking at your site your heart is in the CCTV and not the money ......... having that good attitude the money comes later.

good luck Jon.