f13dfx

Need help accessing my ACTi E32's via MacBook Air or iPhone

Hello again All,

I have purchased and installed 3 brand new ACTi E32 ip cameras around the exterior of my home and I am able to view all 3 simultaneously via my iPhone 4S on the IOS app called Blue Iris. The Blue Iris software profile I am using is excellent and right now I have them triggering on Motion Detection, then Push Notification on my BI IOS app on my iPhone 4S. My BI Win7 64bit app is running flawlessly on my Zotac 1.8ghz mini-PC at around 50% processor occupancy. I am using the ACTi profile in BI that's called "ACTi Video Port 6002".

However, not that this is the way I would like to access my ip cameras, but I tried to access each one of them individually via my MacBook Air's Safari Browser and also via my IOS app called IP Cam Viewer Pro on my iPhone 4S, I am finding that I am not able to access them at all. For example, if I type in xx.xx.xx.xxx:yy where x=my external ip address and y=my port address forwarded to my internal (LAN) ip address & port#, I am not able to access my ip cam's Web Configurator.

Are there any ACTi ip cam owners that are using a script or URL to access their ACTi's via internet browser or IOS app?

Thank in advance to those who reply!