paowens76

HELP.Cant find Key Pro Card Set Up Fail

Hi,

I know this has something to do with the drivers has anyone got some instructions on how to install these drivers????

Paul.

Insert the software CD and run the Driver Install utility, or perform it manually by using Device Manager and updating the drivers for the GV hardware from the list.

My question now is when exactly did you get this message? Was the system running fine before and after a reboot this error message was displayed?

Scottj

Hi Scott,

The systems H.DD failed prior to this it has been running for the past 15 months no problem I did not build the initial system but it has worked fine since it was installed. I did a fresh install of xp on a new drive wd 200 gig the same make and capacity as the previous one. 1st partition 20 Gig D: 180 gig. Installed card then drivers for card then installed software on D: Drivers showing up under Sound video and Game Controllers are

GV804V3 Audio#A

GV804V3 Audio#B

GV804V3 Audio#C

GV804V3 Audio#D

GV804V3 VideoCapture#A.

GV804V3 VideoCapture#B.

GV804V3 VideoCapture#C.

GV804V3 VideoCapture#D.

Still getting Key Pro error

Thanks,

Paul

P.S It's a GV-800-4way

what version of software are you using?

Have you tried to manually install the drivers by using the Device Manager in XP?

Scottj

It's an sis 650 chipset..What's really bothering me is that this system has been running trouble free for 15 months the only thing I have changed is the hard drive. I swopped it like for like 200 gig western digital for 200 gig western digital... It's a real pain in the ass...I re-installed the card and the drivers exactly the way it says on the goevision website...

Paul.

We have had this problem on a few occasions after trasporting the computer to a customers site or after working inside a computer.

It normally means the Geo card has been disturbed in its slot (even though it doesn't look loose), we take out the card & put it back in & it cures the fault.

Worth a try.

Hi,

Just thought I would let you know how I eventually solved this problem. I had to install the drivers for the GV 800-4 from ver 6.02 cd as they were not on the 6.05 cd. I then installed ver 6.05 software onto the system and it's working fine now!!! This might be a help to someone else in the future...Again thanks for all your suggestions.

Paul.

Hi,

I just want video to record on this system but when it starts up I get this error

INITIALISE DIRECT SOUND FAILED.

When I go into view the video/audio log I get the following error.

CANT PLAY BACK THE AUDIO STREAM, NO AUDIO HARDWARE IS AVAILABLE, OR THE HARDWARE IS NOT RESPONDING.

I've looked at all the settings and nothing seems to stop the error, It's not a major problem as the video logs are there and playable, You know what customers are like when they see any sort of error.

Cheers,

Paul.

you need to rollback your audio driver to the Windows XP version, not the C-Media or whatever one it is.

Scottj