Sign in to follow this  
WBowie

New here...

Just saying hello to everyone. My name is William and I am new here. I joined because my boss has tasked me with trying to repair an older BOSCH outdoor camera. Looking forward to getting help.

Just saying hello to everyone. My name is William and I am new here. I joined because my boss has tasked me with trying to repair an older BOSCH outdoor camera. Looking forward to getting help.

I am your goto person on that for sure I have a plethora of parts for these systems. First thing is to identify the generation and model. A picture would be awesome to identify your setup. You can pm me for an email to send to or if you can post it here that will fly.

Unless you have sick hot or wet weather I might assume you have an older generation one system. These have three security screws around the flat perimeter dome ring. I have plently of bubbles and modules parts and pieces. Your model number is on the inner module.

On generation 3 G3 systems the dome ring pulls straight down you can insert a coin or paint scraper to pry the 3 studs down there should be a six inch long wire rope attached inside the housing to the dome ring. The studs are just like on a toaster oven door with very simple spring clips that pinch the 3 studs. If your system was down with a cracked bubble nasty little wasps can enter the housing.