Sign in to follow this  
beauselector

hdd display problems

hi

hope sombody can help i have had a qvis apollo dvr running for six weeks in those weeks it has displayed hdd capacity and the whats left capacity but now the display says no gb left it is supposed to overwrite itsself wich i think it is doing because i was able to play back what was recorded yesterday, but the display says ther is no gbs left, anybody know how i can get my display back.

thanks.

yes with the use of a new formatted drive you will see % once its full and over written the display will go. but can be found in playback or HDD management.

switch off over write and it will come back. no point having % display on constant.

hi

thanks for the reply, this may sound stupid but what do you mean by switch off overwrite

sorry ...... you can set recorder to record till HD is full then it stops and you have to reset ...... hence % display

overwrite the DVR will restart when HD is full

hi

just looked in main menu>system>general and hdd full is highlighted for overwrite

But in main menu>info>hdd info it says Capacity left capacity

1.81tb 0.00mb

also in main menu>advanced>hdd manage it says read/write normal.

hi

just looked in main menu>system>general and hdd full is highlighted for overwrite

But in main menu>info>hdd info it says Capacity left capacity

1.81tb 0.00mb

also in main menu>advanced>hdd manage it says read/write normal.

yes that's right....... un tick overwrite and it will display % again on screen once its full and you reset